Android/PUP.Adware.Xinyinhe

Hey have just recently installed malwarebytes because i have been experiencing some agressive ad pushing on my phone.

The app did detect malware but not all of it can be deleted. Also i tried a factory reset on my phone but the malware is still present on the phone.

I have included a screenshot of my scan results.

Screenshot_2016-04-01-08-44-38.png

Me too, after installing an applock-like app from Google Play. There are several notifications from my antivirus, which made me panic. I also experienced if new app installed without user action, and, pushy ads. After scanning with Malwarebytes, it showed several malwares. Two trojans, and one adware which is the Android/PUP.Adware.Xinyinhe. Cannot be uninstalled even without root access. However, the Xinyinhe can be removed with root access with root access. Why cannot be removed by factory resetting? Because the adware is written in the /system partition, treated as system app, which require root access to modify it. But I cannot guarantee that the malware can be removed even with root access as the two others (other than the adware) still stay in my phone.

Malwares 2.png