[SOLVED] "Manage Followed Content": Last Reply not displayed?

Not just you - I think that it was changed to allow for the information that it shows, such as the time it was last updated and you notification setting per topic.  Can you click on the dot by the time?  Or the time itself?  That may be the only way to make it work.

Yeah I saw that page, sadly it is not the same as IPS3. It'll show all the last post, and not order them by a single thread, and then just show the last post :(

For example, it should only display the thread once, and say that you were the last user to reply at X time.

EtKiWBV.png

Alright I'll try that tomorrow morning since I'm on my phone and about to go sleep, and it might be hard to do it from there but I'll let you know :) Would be awesome if we could add custom streams under our profile so the click sequence to get to it would be the same as before. Or make that stream a default one.

You can make it a default, and that is making a custom stream.  I've triple checked and it works well.  But if you select only content since my last visit, it b0rks on content while you are logged in.

This should give you exactly what you're looking for.  And since the picture is there, you can do it whenever  :)

Welp - you'll need to select it every time for now.  I think a setting is b0rked because I've set it to default, but when I click on the activity tab the all activity is still default.  I'll make another post about that one.  That should be an IPS issue that we can get fixed momentarily.

• celee changed the title to [SOLVED] "Manage Followed Content": Last Reply not displayed?
  • celee locked this topic