i need fixlist.txt

Hello and Welcome:

We are not permitted to review scan logs or work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic:
Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

>>As you have already run FRST, please start with the information in the pinned topic above & then post the same logs in a new thread in the malware removal section.

Thank you,

Seriously ?

You posted two log files without any hint of what your problem, query or situation that caused you to come here Today.  That does not help you.

You need to take the time and properly write out an explanation of your problem, what you see and experience and the environment the problem exists in.

Half the solution of any problem is first identifying it and communicating effectively about it.

i installed malwarebytes and scanned my pc and when malwarebytes asked for restart, i restarted my pc and i can see only a black sceen with cursor 

i saw an earlier forum and it said install farbar recovery scan tool and attach the reports and that's what i did

2 minutes ago, harsh said:

i installed malwarebytes and scanned my pc and when malwarebytes asked for restart, i restarted my pc and i can see only a black sceen with cursor 

i saw an earlier forum and it said install farbar recovery scan tool and attach the reports and that's what i did

Thanks, but please see here for advice on how to get help:

15 hours ago, daledoc1 said:

Hello and Welcome:

We are not permitted to review scan logs or work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic:
Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

>>As you have already run FRST, please start with the information in the pinned topic above & then post the same logs in a new thread in the malware removal section.

Thank you,

Thank you.

That's OK.
It can be confusing.

I see that you have started a new post in the malware removal section here:

Please be patient and wait for one of the helpers to assist you there -- please do NOT reply to that post or "bump" it, as doing so could lead to delay getting assistance.

Someone will help you there as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

• Root Admin

You will need to be patient. Replies for help to removal can sometimes take up to 48 hours. If things are slower then the wait time can be much less. Replying to your topic over over though will actually make Helpers think someone is already helping you and bypass your topic. Please be patient. If no reply in 24 hours then let me know.

Thanks