Forum activation Email ends up in spam filter

jenter

No, the spam filter is erroneously being triggered based upon content.  It is using fuzzy logic to establish a partial pattern match to previous spam methodologies, and there is really no way around it.  Any mention of "please verify ... " will trigger most spam filters, which is why companies spend lots of times adding domains to the whitelist in order to allow messages such as these to go through.

You have to have

29 minutes ago, John L. Galt said:

Ad the domain to the safe sender list and it will be bypassed.

AKA;  Whitelist  malwarebytes.org

Verizon has done this to me.  I submitted malwarebytes.org to the Verizon whitelist and I have the Malwarebytes Domain in my Safe Senders list.

No, actually, I get that phrase blocked in Gmail all the time. 

However, I will agree that upon singing up for the forums, there needs to be a caveat added to check the spam folders as well as adding the domain to the whitelist to prevent this from happening.

@jenterI think you should have covered your email adress in the picture, if  you don't want a mass of spam  to send to your adress in the future  since this is a public forum everybody can read the content of it.