License Problem

I have just installed on my new laptop but when I try to register it says the maximum number of users has been exceeded ?

I believe I should have uninstalled from my old laptop but I have wiped the old laptop ready for sale can anyone help ?

I have emailed the support desk but no reply as yet ?

thanks

Hi:

Welcome.

The Help Desk is the only venue that can resolve this sort of licensing issue.

As it is the long Easter holiday weekend, please be patient waiting for a reply.
(You ought to have received an ~immediate standardized email response. If you did not, please check your spam/junk mail folders.)

Until then, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, you may wish to perform a clean reinstall and use the 14-day Trial offered during the setup wizard.
EDIT: After 14 days, the Trial version will revert to the Free version, unless the program has been activated with a valid, paid license.

The instructions are here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
There is 1 Trial per PC per program version, so if you have already used the Trial on this system, it will not be an option.

Thank you for your patience,

Edited by daledoc1
clarification