Can I use on my new laptop Windows 10

Good morning.

I have your Malwarebytes Ant-Malware Pro Lifetime licence on my desktop Windows XP.

I have recently purchased a laptop with windows 10, can I also use this Malwarbytes on my new laptop as well as on my desktop and do I have to get another link to download to my laptop.

Thank you for your help and advice in anticipation.

Happy Easter everyone ;)

Kindest regards

Alana x

:welcome:

You indicate having a Pro ( perpetual) license.  That is for use on one system only.  It is not allowed to use on more than one.  So if you need to protect both systems, you would need a new license.

In the meantime, you may certainly get & install the program for free & start out in Trial mode.  The download link is below.

"How to Install"

Happy Easter to you.

Thank you so much Maurice...awww, have to spend more money then.. :(

Very grateful for the link.

It is such a horrible day here in the U.K cold and windy and storms coming in for Monday UGH !!!

((Hugs))

Alana x

1 hour ago, Alana_ said:

Thank you so much Maurice...awww, have to spend more money then.. :(

Very grateful for the link.

It is such a horrible day here in the U.K cold and windy and storms coming in for Monday UGH !!!

((Hugs))

Alana x

Hi Alana check out Newegg.com a lot of times they will have MBAM on sale for a very reasonable price.

Hi Daman

Thank you for the link... I just went there and it is all American dollars..I am in the UK. also there were all different types, not sure which one I should go for.

They had one for 3pc per year for $24.95 but my renewal is not until Nvember, but I have saved the link, again..thank you.

((Hugs))

Alana.

I believe you had indicated having a Lifetime license.  So, do you have another license?   a Premium license ?   ( Please do not post any identifying personal info here).

I simply wonder about this ""my renewal is not until November""

IF you have questions relating to on-going subscriptions ( Premium ) please go thru our customer help portal for home customers.

H Maurice...  yes I do have a licence.. will just copy & paste a little of my invoice...I did wonder if it really meant  a LIFETIME ??

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro
Lifetime License, 1 License/PC

That has the earmarks of a perpetual ( Lifetime ) license for one .  There is no renewal involved of any sort.  yes, that means  the license is good for life. It also means when you are ready to ditch the old computer or if you no longer need the real-time protection on the old system, you may transfer the license to the new computer.

Do you have any other license , besides this?

< personal soapbox>

Unless you have a highly pressing need to have both computers connected to the internet, my own preference would have been to disconnect the XP box altogether and switch over to the new shiny system.

XP operating system is now some 15 years of age & way past its safe-use-by-date.  But if you are going to be using the XP on the internet, you need to really tighten up on its security.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

H Maurice.

I have Avast Internet Security, plus Super Antispyware proffesional on my laptop, both of these I pay for.

the same on my XP desktop, plus spyware blaster, spybot search & destroy & ATF cleaner.

I have so much information on my desktop (XP) Maurice, it is part of me, all my folders in my Email program (Outlook Express)  I just cannot get rid of it yet. I have the desktop in one of my spare bedrooms, which I am working on now, (my little office) and I do a lot of my graphic work on here as well.   funny you should say about updates for XP and yes, I knew there were stopping that, yet I still get them somemtimes when I go to log out,

Thanks so much for taking such an interest and helping me, I have downloaded the free malwarebytes on my laptop, for just a few weeks...  cannot afford to buy it yet, as I have two months of large bills, ie: car tax, MOT's & Insurances...maybe in about 2 more months I maybe will be able to afford it.

I am just off ot have my evening meal now...just gone 5pm here in England and clocks on on an hour tonight..eeeeeeeeeeks!!   lose an hours sleep !!!   (not eaten all day) so I think I wil be able to enjoy.;)

Hopefully speak another day...tomorrow I have to go out and help some friends.

((Hugs))

Alana :wub: