Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

ssl.gstatic.com

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Hi, I have paid for my Malwarebytes. I was not able to use the support form as it kept telling me to fill in the below captcha and there was no captcha on the page. I have gone to the Facebook page and was unable to contact anyone through that... This is very frustrating. 

Thanks Maurice,

I was just about to post the same question but did a search on your forums first so as not to irritate you guys and found the exact same issue as this thread. I just installed Malwarebytes and its companion program chameleon and all morning my malwarebytes has been going crazy with the ssl.gstatic.com block message.  I checked both computers since I am on a home network and couldnt find anything on either of them.

I did notice something about a web exception on the maywarebytes message, can I turn the block notice off through there? Its starting to drive me crazy with it  constantly going off every 5-10 seconds.

That ip block report was an unfortunate false positive.  Please make sure your program has at least database version  v2016.03.25.03  or later.
You can do a Right-click on the blue M B A M icon on the Taskbar and press Check for Updates.
or
Just press the *Update* blue-line on the Dashboard screen of our program.
That should take care of things.

You may need to close the web browser and then restart it, at most.  The issue should be all clear.    Thanks for understanding & patience.