Blocking gstatic.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It stopped for me as well. I did a scan and MWB find anything-However, after the scan, the alerts have dissipated, for now. One of two things happened-When I did the scan, it forced an update to v2016.03.25.03 or I'll go along with the consensus that it's a third party FU. Anyway, glad it's gone...for now.

Lethal, you seem to be knowledgeable. What do you think caused this and can we now relax about this issue ?

Never mind man, if you link to the next unread topic (bottom right hand corner) there are a lot of answers there. Thanks anyhow and have a great day!

To all,

That ip block report was an unfortunate false positive.  Please make sure your program has at least database version  v2016.03.25.03  or later.
You can do a Right-click on the blue M B A M icon on the Taskbar and press Check for Updates.
or
Just press the *Update* blue-line on the Dashboard screen of our program.
That should take care of things.

You may need to close the web browser and then restart it, at most.  The issue should be all clear.    Thanks for understanding & patience.