Ityer

216.58.213.99 (ssl.gstactic.com)

I am getting this as of today, every time I am on google, keeps popping ssl.gstatic.com malicious website blocked? false positive?>

Drawing1.jpg

Same here, all icons and such on gmail wouldn't load thanks to this. Pretty confident it's a false positive so I excluded ssl.gstatic.com and gstatic.com, no problems now.

I've started receiving the same warning about the same domain, including the same IP as you noted and another.

Googling shows that there were previous attempts to infiltrate gstatic (a Google server) but those were eventually resolved. Could we be witnessing a successful infiltration?

gstaticIssues032516.txt

Just now, sdsmrs said:

I keep getting it also.  Just started happening in the last half hour. 

Capture.PNG

That seems to point to something outside our bailiwicks, indeed.

I am having the same problem, several different IPs for me though.
It happens when I go to new tab(I use Chrome), google.com, docs.google.com, drive.google.com, and gmail.com

2 minutes ago, Bakgrund said:

Same here, all icons and such on gmail wouldn't load thanks to this. Pretty confident it's a false positive so I excluded ssl.gstatic.com and gstatic.com, no problems now.

You sure that's wise? Sure, you'll get though to that (those?) servers again, but, if they ARE compromised...

Same here when on gmail/inbox, google, new chrome tab:

www.gstatic.com 172.217.18.163 ports 0 62430 62431 62432 62433 63491 63492 63493 63494 63495 63496 63497

ssl.gstatic.com 172.217.18.163 ports 0 62023 62024 62025 62026 62027 62031 62032

csi.gstatic.com 74.125.29.94  ports 0 63460 63461 63462 63478 

3 minutes ago, PaperbackRocker said:

What I found on the internet says this is a Trojan Horse virus (possibly called ISIS).

I don't think this is the case, because several people are responding to this in the past ~15 minutes.

Just now, Zynthesist said:

Block has been removed. 

What does this mean?  I'm still getting the pop ups