Program Automatically Opens and Pins to Taskbar

Perri_6

After I boot into Windows 7 Pro on my ThinkPad, and the desktop is created, the program automatically opens and pins itself to the taskbar. Is this a bug or a design feature of the beta to facilitate the reporting of feedback? Should the program remain open and pinned to the taskbar until I log off or should I close it?

Hello Perri_6:

The latter is the case here. The MBARW developer team is affording the user a more convenient opportunity to confirm the state of protection just after a system start. For some this is an annoyance, but it is highly doubtful the behavior would be present in the core technology's final form. Simply make mental note of the protection's state, change states as you may wish, and close the MBARW GUI so only MBARW's icon in the system tray is present.

If you are frequently noticing, just after a system start, the MBARW protection is off and you have no recollection of having placed it that state, that becomes a reportable beta testing event.

Thank you.