Nag screen removel

LarryS

Just a suggestion when I start my computer the anti-ransom pops up in the tray in the middle of the bottom of my screen I have to click on it to have it pop up in the screen then x out to remove it from my tray. It is still running and I want that just not the nag screen the anti exploit had that type of screen and you could uncheck a box to remove it. I did have a problem installing Anti-Ransom but the problem of not accepting the code was solved with a reboot.

I only installed the application a few minutes ago and have not yet rebooted.  However, with MBAE, there is a configuration parameter that addresses messages in the taskbar.  Clicking off on that option stops the popup when the browser is started.  Maybe MBAW has a similar configuration option?

Hi, Larry,

As mentioned in other posts here, since this is a βeta test of an incomplete product, that will later not be a standalone product but instead integrated into another product, the developers have set this behavior deliberately so that status checks and such are made live, and so that testers are aware that 1) the product is βeta, and 2) that they are checking the product for functionality.