[IN PROGRESS] Managed followed content

The "Managed Followed Content" option is not of any use, previous software from options drop down select "My Content" the list contained all threads followed by the user concerned. All entries either had a Star or Padlock appointed. Padlock was locked and closed, no further action needed. Star meant work needed or the URL could be listed in HJT closure list for a Moderator to lock and close or other actions...

That made my working threads list very simple to follow, what have now does not have those options...

• 2 weeks later...

Not really broke-  when you set it as a default, it changes the link at the top right of all web pages to your custom stream.  I thought it was broke because I expected that the default stream would be in the activity list - but making it the default view on all pages (just to the left of the Mark site read link) is a bonus that I first called a bug.

Edited by John L. Galt
Fixed typographical errors

• Administrators
  • celee changed the title to [IN PROGRESS] Managed followed content