Shutdown extremely slow

I have encountered a similar situation earlier in the Beta trials,

My issue was, I was running MBARW on a test machine with software that was not compatible with MBARW in my case it was Emsisoft IS.

If your running MBARW on a test machine or Virtual Machine try disabling other security software and re-enabling one by one till you find the culprit and post your logs for Malwarebytes Staff here:

If your running MBARW on a production machine, Please read here:

Hello EmiD:

Please create the following archives for developer team analysis:

Create a ZIP archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
Create another ZIP archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Please attach the above zipped archives to your next reply.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valued feedback.

• 4 weeks later...

MBARW installed OK and so far has not found any problems (good) or false-positives (also good).  While the laptop (Windows 8.1) is running there seems to be no conflicts with other software including Kaspersky IS 2016 but I can only shut down the laptop if I first exit MBARW manually.  No other software I have used has caused this problem before.  Just reported for your information.

Hi, @Pippin09, and :welcome:

Thanks for the report-  in order to help troubleshoot your system exclusively, would you be so kind as to start a new topic in this forum?  You can simply scroll to the top of this page and use the Start new topic link.  This way your system files can be analyzed independently of other users and if there is any possible fix the developers can communicate with you one on one to help resolve this issue, even though it is similar to this topic's subject.

Thanks!