BSoD - Win 7 Pro

Good day!

I'm a Malwarebytes user experiencing multiple BSoDs on my reasonably young Windows 7 desktop (Jan 2014).

I've attached the reports from Perfmon and SysnativeFileCollection. 

I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1
It's a Dell XPS 8700, this Win7 is the originally-installed OS
Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
12 GB installed memory DDR3 Dual channel 1600MHz (4GB x 2 + 2GB x 2)
nVidia Geforce GT 635 1 GB DDR3

Motherboard: Dell OKWVT8 S/N ..CN722003B600HK. Version A02

System purchased January 2014

Any assistance would be most gratefully appreciated!

Josh Mandel

sysnativeperfmon reports.zip

OK, now it works. 
Here's my analysis:

No memory dumps in the uploaded reports.
Nor are any listed in the KernelDumpList.txt file
There are BSOD events listed in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report
The System event log indicates that a dump file was saved.
Are you using some sort of disk cleaning program?  If so, please stop while we're troubleshooting.

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

I: drive only has about 0.16% free space.  Windows likes 15.0% free space in order to perform stuff "behind the scenes" without adversely affecting the system's performance.  Please free up 15.0% on ALL hard drives (you can get away with 10.0% on larger drives and won't notice a large performance penalty)

Recently (late 2015/early 2016) we've become aware of issues between BitDefender 2016 and MalawareBytes AntiMalware.  Some users report that the problems go away if you revert to BitDefender 2015 - but I haven't tested this.  Regardless, I suggest that you stop MalwareBytes AntiMalare from loading with Windows - that will stop the BSOD's and you'll still be able to use MalwareBytes AntiMalaware "on-demand".

The latest BSOD's are STOP 0x116 errors.  Please follow these troubleshooting suggestions:  http://www.sysnative.com/forums/bsod-kernel-dump-analysis-debugging-information/35-video-tdr-timeout-0x116-0x117.html#post29532
Also, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Please wait for the next BSOD, and then run the report collecting app again.
It should then show a memory dump.  If it does, upload it with your next post.
If it doesn't then check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.dmp
Zip that file up and upload it to a free file-hosting services (such as OneDrive or DropBox).  Be sure that the file is shared, and post a link to it here.