Client Server Runtime Process

JasGot

After the Anit-Ransomware Beta has been running for a while. One to Two days....... The CSRSS.exe process goes to 70-85% and makes my PC unusable. It take me about 5 minutes to get the Anti-Ransomware Beta open and "Stop Protection". After stopping Anti-Ransomware Beta, the CSRSS.exe returns to 0% CPU and my system returns to normal.

I can click Start Protection in Anti-Ransomware Beta and the CSRSS.exe goes back to 70-85% and my system becomes sluggish. I can repeat this on demand until I reboot, then it takes another day or two before it happens again.

This whole thing is full reproducible. 

mbarwind-crash.zip

logs.zip

Hello JasGot and welcome:

That's good troubleshooting! Please make an educated guess as to the approximate date this issue began, and please put that in a reply. Can the issue coincide with changes to your W7Sp1x64 system? Even Microsoft updates? Have you noticed any other, seemingly unrelated, issues with your system?

Please start by considering a clean re-install of MBARW Beta:

1. Close all open Windows applications followed by a conventional Windows based uninstall of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.
2. If MBARW Beta was uninstalled successfully, the following directories will have been deleted from a typical Windows 64-bit system:

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\
C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
C:\ProgramData\MBAMService\

3. If any of the above directories remain, please delete them manually. If necessary, any remaining/uninstalled directory may be deleted in the Windows Safe mode.
4. Execute a conventional Windows restart to the Normal Windows boot mode and log-in through an Administrator's account. <===IMPORTANT!
5. Using an Administrator's account only, download a fresh MBARW_Setup.exe file and save to the Administrator's Desktop from the MBARW Introduction topic.
6. Right-click the MBARW_Setup.exe file and left-click RunAsAdmin.jpgRun as administrator from the context menu.
7. Upon a successful installation, please restart the computer in a conventional manner to the Windows Normal boot mode.

Please reply to your topic with the status of your reported issue.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valued feedback.