Malicious Website Blocked on every page - Chrome

Hello, I am hoping for some help.  At some point last night, my kids were watching Youtube, and some form of Malware or Virus was installed on my computer.  I have scanned the computer using:

Malwarebytes
Kaspersky TDSKiller
Adaware

Malwarebytes found and deleted some problems, but this didn't fix the issue.  I was able to turn on settings inside Malwarebytes that keep the website from loading, but the pop up in my bottom right corner comes up at every single site, as well as when I open Chrome.  Basically, something is attempting to redirect me at every click.

Hoping someone can help me, please.

Deric

Hello and :welcome:

They call me TwinHeadedEagle around here, and I'll try to help your with your issue.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version. 

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

x5o4gh.png
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

[IMG] Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

[IMG] This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. [IMG]
[IMG] Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. [IMG]

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on [IMG] icon and select [IMG] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.

fixlist.txt

Hm, that's strange.

Let's try this:

[IMG] This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. [IMG]
[IMG] Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. [IMG]

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on [IMG] icon and select [IMG] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.

If this doesn't help, please reinstall Google Chrome. It has to be some cached thing.

fixlist.txt

Just FYI, if it helps:  This only affects my wife's Window's 10 user account.  When I log into my (admin) account, the Chrome browser has no issues and no detection on any site is found.  This seems to be very specific to her Chrome.  Also, if I use IE, I don't get the issue.

Thanks,

Deric

Yes.  Everything before my last message was generated on my wife's user account.  The last post and .txt files were generated on the admin user account.  This issue is only on my wife's account and specific to her chrome.  My chrome works great.  It's really odd.  

Hey TwinHeadedEagle, the reports I generated at the start of this conversation were all from her account.  Everything we did up to those two reports I last sent were from her account, not mine.  

I don't know what to do at this point.  This redirect issue happens on every single page I try to go to, only when using Google Chrome and only on her user account.  Her IE is fine, my IE and Chrome are fine.

Let me know what I should do next.

Thanks

Okay, I need you to uninstall Chrome now. Make sure to check Remove all browsers data box. Don't install it until I tell you. I have one idea.

fixlist.txt

Did you install Chrome? I told you not to do it :)

Don't install it until I tell you.

Please uninstall it again and don't install it until you perform the fix below:

fixlist.txt