How can I remove the Yahoo Chrome extension installer?

I have an WIndows 7 image that I use for distribution. Somehow, the installer for Yahoo's Chrome extension got installed. That means whenever a user logs in and opens Chrome, the Yahoo Chrome extension get installed into their browser. Does anyone know where the installer is located so that I can remove it? I don't see anything in the registry and I don't see anything listed in AutoRuns. Chrome might have some location where it looks for extensions waiting to be installed. Where might that be? Malwareantibytes doesn't detect it because technically it's a legitimate software.

I figured it out. There is a registry entry under (64-bit Windows) at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions This contains the identity of the extension and a URL where the extension is to be downloaded from. Once I removed this registry key, it no longer installs itself on new accounts.