[SOLVED] Loss of cursor in editor

While editing a post concerning Copy and Paste capabilities in this editor, I lost my cursor within the editor.  If I moved the mouse outside the Editor it shows the Mouse Pointer.  Move it back in the editor and I lost the cursor. That is I lost the Blinking vertical bar ( | ) character which tells the person where the cursor is and where text will be placed.

I had to submit/save the post and then go back and edit the post to get back the Blinking vertical bar ( | ) cursor location character so I could complete the post.

• Root Admin

Have seen similar behavior on many other websites. If happens from time to time and I just attribute it to the browser, cache, environment at the time as if I reload the browser or do it again later on it does not repeat. Are you able to quit the browser and restart and repeatedly get this behavior?

• celee changed the title to [SOLVED] Loss of cursor in editor
  • AdvancedSetup locked this topic