Missing Tags.

• Root Admin

They're right here :D

array( "#\[sup\](.+?)\[/sup\]#i", "<sup>\\1</sup>" ),

array( "#\[sub\](.+?)\[/sub\]#i", "<sub>\\1</sub>" ),

A subscript or superscript is a number, figure, symbol, or indicator that is smaller than their normal line of type and is set slightly below or above it. Subscripts appear at or below the baseline, while superscripts are above. Subscripts and superscripts are perhaps best known for their use in formulas, mathematical expressions, and specifications of chemical compounds and isotopes, but have many other uses as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscript_and_superscript

This is SuperScript

This is SubScript

But the toolbar can only hold so many buttons before it forces a line wrap so they were left off. As they are also rarely used one should be able to hand code them still.

This is [sup]S[/sup]uper[sup]S[/sup]cript

This is [sub]S[/sub]ubScrip[sub]t[/sub]

• Administrators
9 hours ago, 1PW said:

Please return the following tags:

Indent
Superscript
Subscript

Thank you.

Just now, msherwood said:

Subscript and superscript are now on the toolbar.

These are now back on the toolbar. The increase and decrease indent was added earlier in the week. :)

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180099-test-2/?do=findComment&comment=1026517

Good Morning Michael:

The above link is this morning's test failure of the previous Indent Tag syntax I have used for years in some of my boiler plate responses.

Perhaps the embedded BBCode was modified between releases v3.4.8  and v4.1.8.1 and I need to adjust accordingly. Do you have a link to Invision's present BBCode syntax rules?

Thank you.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, 1PW said:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/180099-test-2/?do=findComment&comment=1026517

Good Morning Michael:

The above link is this morning's test failure of the previous Indent Tag syntax I have used for years in some of my boiler plate responses.

Perhaps the embedded BBCode was modified between releases v3.4.8  and v4.1.8.1 and I need to adjust accordingly. Do you have a link to Invision's present BBCode syntax rules?

Thank you.

We're working on something for some of the BBCode. Watch for a PM from @celee in a few.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, 1PW said:

Hello Michael:

In the meantime, let's continue to treat the Indent Tag issue as an un-resolved BBCode failure.

BTW - thank you to whoever returned the other tags.

Thank you.

Yep, fair. We need your help testing something related to BBCode and even the indent issue you're seeing. More coming soon.