Copy and Paste Glitch

When I copied a Hyper Link for

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

it puts it in the next line and wont let me delete anything past the "for" above.  I have to post it and then edit the post to be able to delete it and move the paste up.

forum error 2.jpg

Ctrl and Right Click paste without formatting will copy the text only and remove the Hyperlink... this does not work if I wanted the hyperlink

• Root Admin

Not certain of what you mean but try using the SHIFT and ENTER key or SHIFT DELETE key and see if that helps with placement.

Currently the editor is on start a new Paragraph with the Enter key. I've suggested we put it back to new line which will probably be more intuitive for most users. Not saying this is the issue but please try and let me know.

OK here goes my best shot at explaining it...

Type your text here, and you want to point someone to the right section of the forum so I have another tab open to the main Forum Page where it lists all the available forums (Guess its Forums Home now) Scroll down the list and find the one you want, lets say Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help in this case, so go there and highlight Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help and Ctrl C (or right click and copy) an then come back and paste it to the original post Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help             like here and you see the extra space in there.... However I was able to delete the spaces this time.... weird

Maybe its now fixed with something else you guys tweaked.