Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Space is wasted on the left and on the right.

When I view a PM more space is wasted by having a "MY Conversations" list on the left using 25% of the remaining space with 75% for the actual conversation.

When I am in a PM session I do not care about other conversations, I want to just see the thread I am involved with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

True that. Isn't there a way with IPS4 to enlarge the main area at a custom size, so we can fill the gaps on the left and right? I know it was possible on a MyBB forum with a custom plugin, but I'm not sure if that's the case with IPS4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • celee locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.