repost: SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code: 1812

Hi,

I'm reposting this in hopes someone will respond with other than an incorrect "you can't post here" reply:

On a home PC running on a 3-PC network/domain: Machine is Win7/Ent/SP1/Patched.When trying to run MBAM, program starts okay; Click on "Scan."  Error (SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code: 1812) shows up at end of "Pre-Scan Operations." I have uninstalled using MBAM-Clean and reinstalled, and I have tried Chameleon, which opens a Command window, then just sits there (two hours). I would much appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.

GaryK

Hello and welcome back....

No need to "repost" or start a new topic when you already have a topic with the same problem and are already being assisted HERE by two helpers... daledoc1 and the forum admin AdvancedSetup.... kindly continue your issue in your original topic to avoid confusion and extra work.

Thanks for understanding...