FreeFileSync blocked

GwenT

I use FreeFileSync to sync and mirror data from my local machine to a remote location in my network. AntiRansomWare is running on both machines and the remote one immediately blocks the sync process if there's mass deletion involve. Whch indicates to me that the tool works. But how to mass delete now without shutting down the tool?

I can't whitelist because the process itself runs on my machine, the remote pc only gets the command and AntiRansomWare locks those files, preventing them from being deleted.

Attached it the log from the remote machine, hoping there's a way to get this fixed. I know it's not a real bug, but it's mor a big problem because I don't want to disable a security program for a routine task.

MBAMSERVICE.zip

Hello GwenT and :welcome:

At this point, only a developer team member can tell if the information from the archive is informative.

If they wish for more, perhaps one of them may weigh-in.

Thank you for your participation in the MBARW Beta program.