rrutk

1. False Process: Allway Sync - 2. Login on local PC profil only with temporary profile

1. False Process detected: Allway Sync

C:\Program Files\Allway Sync\Bin\syncappw.exe

http://allwaysync.com

It is blocking file operations of Allway Sync as randsomware activity :(

Of course there is nothing in the quaratine...

2. Login on local PC profil only with temporary profile

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4.361 is blocking access to my local PC profile and allows my every second time only to logon with temporary profile :(

Now I used a schedules task to start marw 30 seconds after logon, mut this is an unsecure way....

Hello rrutk and :welcome:

Please carefully read the locked and pinned topic in this sub-forum, How to report a False Positive and for developer analysis, kindly attach the requested files to your next reply in this thread.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your feedback.

There are no files to attach.

It's just the behavior of the tool.

There is no file in quarantine.

Hello rrutk:

To the contrary rrutk, the requested archives will contain valued information as yours is the first report of its type.

Also. the logs may serve to explain why the quarantine was empty.

Please reconsider the valid request and thank you for beta testing MBARW and your feedback.

I'm using AllwaySync 14.2.1 pro and at this time no ransomware activity is reported.

I confirm that quarantine behaviour is a little bizarre (see my post on Draftsight). The file appears only after a bit of time after the alert.

Ah , to clarify this :

I forgot to mention that I use Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware on 2 network connected computers. And so Alway Sync.
Every time, Alway Sync is deleting very fast a large amount of file at the remote PC, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware  ON THIS REMOTE PC is giving the alarm of randsomeware activity.
If I stop the protection, the sync process runs without problems.