False Positive? Chrome Extension- Infinity New Tab

I have been using this extension for more than a year without issue.  Recently I have been getting this pop-up everytime I use the Infinity New Tab extension.  Is this a false positive?  Should I be worried about it?  I did not want to exclude it if it could possibly be true.

post-200459-0-52600000-1456658398_thumb.

Hello SJMaye and :welcome:

The system's DNS routing for the above URL seems to be translating to an invalid Russian Federation IP address.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also attach (not copy/paste) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any pre-configured FRST categories.

Thank you.