So I was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 in a trusted server and everyone in it started to lose connection. I think the server was experiencing problems and this happened about 4-5 times before I just gave up and decided to take a break. I went back to my desktop and MBAM popped up in the corner and blocked a malicious website I'm guessing and it popped up about 3-4 times with different IP addresses. I looked at my applications log to see if this happened earlier and I found the same thing that it blocked some IPs from a week ago as well. Yesterday was over 50 website IPs that it blocked and today was only 20. I pasted the IPs in google and they were linked to servers in Counter-Strike located in Russian federation and Romania. It was found in - Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\hl.exe

I'm wondering if my system is infected or this was just a cautious move by Mbam. I scanned my system with Mbam and nothing popped up. 

Here are some of the IPs that it detected..

93.115.80.112, 52024

93.115.83.187, 52024

93.115.83.180, 52024

195.2.253.170, 52026

195.2.253.105, 52026

Sorry for the delay.

Steam uses P2P and as such, doesn't care whether the IPs involved are also involved in malicious activity or not.

The IPs have actually been blocked for some time, and weren't F/P's.