Downloaded Installation Zip File

Purchased  and uploaded Malwarebytes Anit-Exploit for Business

ZIP file found in download file

What do I do now? Which file do I click on to get the program going?

My system:

Dell

Windows Server 2012 R2

Model Server PET11OII

64 Bit

I'm a small business person, not an IT guru. I'm not interested in accessing all the bells and whistles. I need this program to run like my Anti-Exploit malware runs on my home computers...smoothly. ;)  I understand that me installing/maintaining this program for my business is doable. I appreciate any/all help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Boyd,

Which model do you need?:

1- Install a Malwarebytes Server and deploy to all your machines through a centralized management console.

2- Just install on the Windows Server 2012 R2 to protect it (and maybe some other business computers).

(1) is recommended if you have more than 10 or 20 PCs and you want to manage them from a central console.

(2) is recommended if you have less than 10/20 machines and you don't mind installing on each manually one-by-one.

If you want to do (2), simply open the ZIP, go to the "Standalone" subdirectory and run the mbae-setup-1.08.2.1045.exe file. It will ask you for your license key during installation.