No false positives - feed back

jefftech

My Beta of Anti-Ransomware is running quietly in the background using near zero resources.  It lets me know it's there without being intrusive.  No false positives, and like one of your posters said " No elephants,yet."  I will add, "No anacondas, either."  Great job!  I can't wait for your other Beta projects.

I've installed this on 2 of my PCs at home & all are running ok (one W7 & one W10). I look after the IT in a school were 80 teachers are provided with laptops & 5 have managed to get ransomware this year so far!  Did they have up to date backups? Of course not despite regular nagging!  Therefore looking at this software to help protect them & my 'in-school' network (we do have backups!).  So looking forward to when you get past beta & we can confidently install on all our staff laptops. Keep up the good work.