Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

All browsers hijacked - Chameleon fix doesn't work :(

deccasg

I seem to have a common problem and hope you guys can help me get my laptop back up and running on the internet. I tried a few self help options posted on the forum but nothing works. Chameleon won't fix the issue either.

I'm not sure how or when it happened but all browsers are affected. At the time of writing every attempt to use the internet fails. It won't even allow me to download anything to fix the issue, The brower just crashes or restarts. Firefox is unusable.

I've managed to unistall utorrent with Revo but the problem persists. I can't see any other programs that may be causing this.

I'm writing this from an unaffected desktop in the hope someone can help ?

Thanks in advance

• Root Admin

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\While You Were Sleeping (1995) Sandra Bullock dvdrip.avi

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\Mortdecai (2015)

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\Burnt.2015.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\Norbit[2007]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\Alice in Wonderland (1951)

C:\Users\Al\Downloads\Lost in Translation (2003)

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy