Jmec

Protection not working

"...please start your own topic (as everyone's computer is different) and provide the following files so that they can assist you better.

Create a ZIP of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\ and attach it to your post.
Create another ZIP of the directoy C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\ and attach it to your post."

OK -- here was my original post, corrected below and the zip files requested above.  I have currently uninstall the anti-ransomware software and can re-install it if requested. 

"I too have the same problem -- worked when first installed yesterday -- this morning warned that it was disabled -- fix it button etc doesn't start it.  Turning it on or off doesn't work -- coming back in as administrator doesn't work -- uninstalling downloading beta from website and reinstalling doesn't work.

Win 10 64 bit -- have Malwarebytes anti exploit and anti malware on board working well.

logs.zip

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.zip