Unable to access Google.com throughout home network

longcong01

Hi Malwarebytes team,

As being said in the title, none of the device in our home can access Google.com (computers, ios phones/tablets, android phones)

The internet works just fine. Other websites work just fine.

Google.com is the only thing we cannot access to.

I've tried DNS flush using cmd. Run a few malwarebytes scan but they all post clean results

Please assist me with this problem.

Thank you very much.

Allan

Well glad we could help, and that you got your issue resolved....

If you would like an extra set of eyes, and to make sure it was not due to an infection, you can get help from our experts.  Simply follow the instructions below.

To make sure your not infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @kindly10:

does anyone know how to download train simulator 2015 from the pirait bay I get windows works fin but the game never works am I missing something I got abit flash java g force

Please refer to the forum Piracy Policy.

We cannot assist you with pirating software or other materials.

Thanks for your understanding,

I had this problem of not being able to access Google today as well. I could access other websites but not Google (tried Chrome and IE). Is it a sign of a possible infection? Scans of Avast and MWB both came up clean. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

I had this problem of not being able to access Google today as well. I could access other websites but not Google (tried Chrome and IE). Is it a sign of a possible infection? Scans of Avast and MWB both came up clean. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Hi, and :welcome: , ihc:

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions.

They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the Start New Topic button. (where we can help you in your own topic)

The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Firefox