Registration Help

Hello, I have a 64 bit Windows Vista computer and i heard that the newest update gives active protection for it now. But, you have to register for it. So whenever i put the information i got in my email in the fields, it keeps on saying the ID or key is invalid. Please help, i really want the active protection for my computer.

You will not be prompted to register, you must do so manually:

There should be an Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware icon on the desktop, double-click that to open program. If there is no icon, you can go to:

C:\Windows\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware<<<<this folder... and double click the mbam icon in that folder

Once open, there will be a series of tabs, labeled in order:

Scanner | Protection | Update | Quarantine | Logs | Ignore list | Settings | More Tools | About

Click the 'Protection' tab.

In that section will be a button labeled 'Register', click that button and you will get a new dialog box labeled 'Register Product'. Insert the ID in the first section and the key into the next.

Please make sure you are COPYING and PASTING the license key directly from the confirmation email into the proper fields. Please also make sure you are only including the letters and numbers and not the words ID or Key. Finally, make sure you are not including additional spaces before or after the ID and Key.

If done correctly you should get it registered.

You will not be prompted to register, you must do so manually:

There should be an Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware icon on the desktop, double-click that to open program. If there is no icon, you can go to:

C:\Windows\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware<<<<this folder... and double click the mbam icon in that folder

Once open, there will be a series of tabs, labeled in order:

Scanner | Protection | Update | Quarantine | Logs | Ignore list | Settings | More Tools | About

Click the 'Protection' tab.

In that section will be a button labeled 'Register', click that button and you will get a new dialog box labeled 'Register Product'. Insert the ID in the first section and the key into the next.

Please make sure you are COPYING and PASTING the license key directly from the confirmation email into the proper fields. Please also make sure you are only including the letters and numbers and not the words ID or Key. Finally, make sure you are not including additional spaces before or after the ID and Key.

If done correctly you should get it registered.

I did all that and it still isn't working.

Okay, let me explain it this way.

I have Malwarebytes free version for my 64 bit Vista. I heard that there's active protection out for 64 bit but you have to register for it. However, when i click on the register button and put the info i got in my email, it says invalid key.

Here is a picture of what i have going on.

Untitled5.jpg

You have a free version without the Protection Module, You have a Paid version that gives you real-time protection also. See; this link: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?scope=c...&cart=29945

You can use the free version as long as you want. But you will have to update the database, and do manual scans. With the paid version. you pay a one time fee for life. its on the link above. If you did not purchase a license? Or pay for the Product? you most likely did not receive an email with a license & key to load to register the program. Does that help explane it? Some additional reading http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php Please post back if we can be of any help? regards...

• Staff
Okay, let me explain it this way.

I have Malwarebytes free version for my 64 bit Vista. I heard that there's active protection out for 64 bit but you have to register for it. However, when i click on the register button and put the info i got in my email, it says invalid key.

Here is a picture of what i have going on.

Untitled5.jpg

I can tell from that image that the key is wrong, it's way too long.

Check your Cleverbridge email for the proper number.

It will be a series of numbers\letters(CAPS), in four section:

1234-5678-9101-1213

Like that.

• Staff
Just so i get this straight, to register do you have to have the purchased version or not. Because, that would make this a whole lot clearer.
Well to register you need to have purchased, that's correct. You wouldn't have the ID if you didn't. The other set of numbers is totally wrong.

If you need to get the confirmation email resent, contact our reseller, Cleverbridge:

http://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

They will use your info to send you the original key & ID.