Suggestion: Allow Program to Minimize

cchilderhose

What you are experiencing is not a developer's oversight.

At the completion of startup, the user is given the opportunity/reminder to open the MBARW GUI and verify the then present state of MBARW protection. Either way - one mouse click and the GUI/taskbar icon is then gone.

Remember, MBARW Beta will not eventually become a permanent standalone product. The main thrust of the MBARW Beta testing is to validate the Anti-Ransomware core technology that will be later rolled into Malwarebytes' flagship product.

HTH

Yeah, it happens to me also, whenever i start my computer  - the window on Malwarebytes Anti-RansomWare is always open - not minimized as my other startups programs, beside that everything else is great, i love the program & i use the program, sooo keep with the great job   ""MALWAREBYTES TEAM""    :)  :D

P.S.  "1PW"  thank you for your answer.   ;)  :D

And BTW , if  MBARW  Program become a permanent standalone product, i will Totally Download it and have it on my computer - in addition to my MBAM & my MBAE  - More  Usefull  Protection .YES !!!   ;)  ;)  ^_^ 

As already mentioned above by 1PW in post #4,  MBARW will not be a stand alone product, it will be incorporated into MBAM Premium in a future build....

Thanks

As already mentioned above by 1PW in post #4,  MBARW will not be a stand alone product, it will be incorporated into MBAM Premium in a future build....

Thanks

I know that (I read it), i just saying that because i like the MBARW program, and if will be incorporated into MBAM Premium in the future - than i am very OK - i have the Premium MBAM I am using it for years, and will still use it, also the MBAE Premium, so it'll be great.   :)  :)

Thanks Firefox, Thanks Very Much For Your Reply , Greetings !!!   ^_^  :)

What you are experiencing is not a developer's oversight.

At the completion of startup, the user is given the opportunity/reminder to open the MBARW GUI and verify the then present state of MBARW protection. Either way - one mouse click and the GUI/taskbar icon is then gone.

Remember, MBARW Beta will not eventually become a permanent standalone product. The main thrust of the MBARW Beta testing is to validate the Anti-Ransomware core technology that will be later rolled into Malwarebytes' flagship product.

HTH

Ok, I understand. It's annoying though, may I suggest to alter the tray icon depending on the state of the protection?

Ok, I understand. It's annoying though, may I suggest to alter the tray icon depending on the state of the protection?

Hello pizzahut:

I support your suggestion and I would appreciate seeing it too. However, in the scheme of things, that developer time might be committed to other goals.

Thank you.