Error while installing mbam-setup-2.2.0.1024

I'm trying to install antimalaware on my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad E530, so Windows 10 PRO x64 eng) but every time i try to run it it gives me this error 

post-199895-0-49891200-1455876358_thumb.

runtime error (at 79:100)

Could not call proc.

I though that was for some malware or similar, so i run 4 different programs to scan all my drives, anti rootkit and so on, but nothing come out.

I've re installed all vcredist and .NET framework (after looking on google, for some people it worked, but not for me)

I tried to run the installer shutting down both avira and windows defender (still nothing) 

someone can help me? i tried all solution google gave me!

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Let's try this first....

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

• Root Admin

The logs are indicating a few failures of services, etc. You also have a couple of items that are not serious but should be looked at to ensure the system is not infected.

Are you sure you disabled your Avira antivirus while trying to do the install ?

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Once they've determined the computer is clean if the issue remains we can look further into what might be causing it.