Compatible with Windows 7 (RC)

• Staff

Hi and welcome to the forums.

We are not yet 'officially' testing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on a Windows 7 operating system. However, we have every reason to believe it will run without much needing to be changed. Several of our dedicated forum users have been running it with virtually no issues to report.

Now that 64bit development is off and running, I suspect we may be turning an 'official' eye to W7 soon. But I'll leave definitive replies to the big man himself and other developers.

Alrighty thanks it seems to be running just fine, updates and scans perfectly fine.

I also made a new icon for it since my theme in windows seven is black, photoshopped it myself anyone can use it if they want, large icon so the res will be good if using with programs such as rocketdock when it zooms in:

2cdao05.jpg

Hi Folks,

Used your product for over a year now and have recommended it to students when I was working at my school's ResNet. I just tried installing it on Windows 7 RC7100 64-bit and while the scan seems to work fine, I'm having trouble with the context menu scan - there is no such option. If anyone has some tips or workarounds for this, that would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Staff
Hi Folks,

Used your product for over a year now and have recommended it to students when I was working at my school's ResNet. I just tried installing it on Windows 7 RC7100 64-bit and while the scan seems to work fine, I'm having trouble with the context menu scan - there is no such option. If anyone has some tips or workarounds for this, that would be appreciated.

Thanks

It's a 64bit bug, may be fixed in the next version, not sure tho.