system slowdown after installing MBARW

tacua

Hi, I had posted in the MBAR forum.  I started with the second beta version, and each version has caused a system slowdown once or twice a day.  My computer becomes completely unresponsive, browsers freeze, can't open task manager, any program or file I try to open is very slow to open, and often opens incorrectly.  If I do not do anything in about 15 to 20 minutes the computer returns to normal.  After the computer returns to normal, It was suggested that I post to this forum.  I use NirSoft's Last Activity View and it shows:   

"Action Time Description Filename Full Path More Information File Extension

2/17/2016 6:45:22 AM Software Crash MBAMService.exe C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe MBAMService.exe, 3.0.0.511, 56bad6a1, MBAMService.exe, 3.0.0.511, 56bad6a1, 40000015, 0000000000166546, 794, 01d1698d25a8ff70, C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe, C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe, 10c1910f-d585-11e5-ba41-90b11c9f6b2d exe"

I scan my computer regularly with Malwarebytes free version.  SuperAntispyware, Webroot Anti Virus, MB's JRT, ADW.  After the last MS update I ran a whole MRT scan.  I scan daily with Secunia and keep it updated.

From the MBAR forum I was directed to here (https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/119858-available-assistance-for-possibly-infected-computers/)  I ran the FRST64 and the results are attached.  They were run in my normal user acct. (not as admin).  Thanks let me know what I should or can do.

FRST.zip

Addition.zip

I had started another post on this thread and was recommended to post to the AV help forum which is this post, but it got moved back to here as I had mis-abbreviated (I do not see any way to edit after posting) , so I am adding my most recent  zip files.  

I continue to have the once to twice daily 20 min. slowdowns.  The computer becomes completely lethargic, unusable. I thought it seemed to happen mostly when I was using Chrome, so today I tried just using Firefox, but as usual, after surfing the web for about an hour MBARW crashed.  

Using NirSoft's last activity view, as always, says it is a MBARW software crash, it affects the whole computer and all of its actions, here's Last Activity View's report:   

" Action Time Description Filename Full Path More Information File Extension

2/23/2016 7:42:55 AM Software Crash MBAMService.exe C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe MBAMService.exe, 3.0.0.511, 56bad6a1, MBAMService.exe, 3.0.0.511, 56bad6a1, 40000015, 0000000000166546, 794, 01d16e4606d54263, C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe, C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe, 19a3f60f-da44-11e5-9b21-90b11c9f6b2d exe"

logs.zip

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.zip