Ransomware detection but quarantine empty

ARCA2016

Hello! I'm using the beta 4 version of Malwarebytes-antiransomware. I've also  Malwarebytes premium 2.2.0.1024.

It's just the second time I receive a message of "ransomware detection - blocked", as you se in the image attached,

post-199668-0-86101400-1455563429_thumb. 

but

1) I dont'find nothing in the quarantine list (empty at all in both the programs)

2) The message concerns the Explorer.exe file . If  true I should have a great problem but all seems run normally.

False positive?  Quarantine not visible ?

What I've to do?

Thank you very much

ARCA2016

Hi! I've tried the new beta build. Now I can see the log of removed files but two notices:

- the filename is truncated and so it's not possible to know exactly which is (only first folder level visible: C:\Program files..)

- accidentally I've seen the pop-up of detection in the moment it run and so the file name: My Emule-adunanza peer program was detected as ransomware! I think there is any problem too...

Last: after yours I've received many mail from the same domain but with link of inexistent person (link leads to "This member is no longer active.") which suggest me other web address, as the following:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

ARCA2016,

crazyme (https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/user/199675-crazyme/) has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Ransomware detection but quarantine empty".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this helpful, may be u can give it a try

SPAM CONTENT REMOVED BY FORUM MOD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/178789-ransomware-detection-but-quarantine-empty/?view=getnewpost

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an email for each reply made to this topic.  Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

You can unsubscribe at any time here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/unsubscribe/Zm9ydW1zO3RvcGljczsxNzg3ODk7MTk5NjY4OzE5OTY2ODthcm5hbGRvLmNhcmJvbmVAZmFzdHdlYm5ldC5pdA,,/

- - - - - - - -

I've not clicked the mean link but it don't seems me real malwarebytes message.

Thank you and bye

Edited by gonzo
Solicitation for unauthorized product