New Linux backdoor Malware called Fysbis

Baldape

I know people here typically talk about Windows or Mac threats I but just discovered a new Linux exploit/backdoor called Fysbis. The thing thats scary about this Trojan is that it doesn't even need to run from an admin account to infect a system. Find out more about it hear: 

http://researchcenter.paloaltonetworks.com/2016/02/a-look-into-fysbis-sofacys-linux-backdoor/

Since Linux is a growing platform and attacks like Fysbis will only become more common, and it concerns me that most Linux users have false sense of security and many Linux users could eventually fall victim to such exploits.

and it concerns me that most Linux users have false sense of security and many Linux users could eventually fall victim to such exploits.

It doesn't matter what OS you are using, a lot of users have a false sense of security if you ask me. Some people think that if they don't download anything from the Internet, they are safe. Biggest lie they can believe in when it comes to computer security. After the one where "an Antivirus can protect you from any malware and hackers".

It doesn't matter what OS you are using, a lot of users have a false sense of security if you ask me. Some people think that if they don't download anything from the Internet, they are safe. Biggest lie they can believe in when it comes to computer security. After the one where "an Antivirus can protect you from any malware and hackers".

Another problem is a lot of people use admin accounts as there main account.

Although Fysbis appears to be more of proof of concept.