safe-browsing.com is being blocked

michemali

I posted about this earlier today, but was unable to respond to the reply since the post was locked, so I will try again.

The domain safe-browsing.com is a domain owned by Wombat Security Technologies.  Our customers licesnse our PhishGuru tool (https://www.wombatsecurity.com/about/news/wombat-security-technologies-unveils-phishguru-30-and-wins-pc-magazines-editors-choice) so they can send their employees emails that look like phish in order to test If the employee will fall for it or report it. If the employee clicks on the link then they are taken to a teachable moment explaining the dangers of phishing and then the company's Security Awareness team follows up with more in depth training if need be to help the employee spot phish in the future. I can see why someone who is not familiar with our products would think this is a domain used for real phishing attacks. I went through this exhaustively with your team six months ago which is why I assumed this would not be so hard.

I really need this unblocked and would love to know which Wombat customer reported this domain and I can reach out to their CISO and have them contact you directly if need be.

I would be more than happy to work with Steven or any other team member  if I had a way to communicate with him. As I mentioned earlier, in the past I worked with Corporate Support (since we are a customers) but was told I need to come to this forum to get this resolved. 

Thank you for the additional details (has this been mentioned in the first place, it would've helped the case for removal).

The block will be removed on the next update.

If possible, please drop me an email with the list of domains you're using for this (sburn@)