Jump to content

[SOLVED] All .exe files in MBAE had extension .exe._


Marko_xD
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello guys!

 

I just want to tell you that today, when I turned on my PC MBAE didn't started automatically. After looking in Task Manager for MBAE processes (didn't find them), I've opened MBAM installation folder and all executable files had an .exe._ extension. After changing file extension to .exe, none of them worked. However, problem is solved by reinstalling MBAE.

 

I don't know what changed file extensions, but I'm sure that my PC is virus-free (checked with MBAM, HMP, EEK, and some other tools). I have installed Avast! Free Antivirus, GlassWire and MBAE (of security software). Also, I'm running Windows 7 Professional x64.

 

I was thinking that It would be okay to let you know about this problem/bug/whatever even if problem is solved.  :)

post-199220-0-61291600-1454779610_thumb.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.