My New Name

CryptoHunter_TheBoss

Maybe you can start with your attitude first because  you' re kinda arrogant imho 

so start with that.

and for my status as member here on Malwarebytes forums  to reach advanced, just participate on the forum, try to learn from the topics and read

the blogs. 

I'm not claiming myself having a advanced status at all that is just how it works here on  what you have been doing as a member on the forum so think of that and be humble

we all start bottom up you know.

My goal is to try to add more samples to this site that are undetected, so that more viruses are detected by mbam. Once I upload enough quality samples to be able to join the Malware Hunters. I will continue to upload samples to help others out.

We need to turn malware from to by working together.

You know that you can do that without becoming a Malware Hunter, nor an Advanced Member, right? Right now, I see you more as someone obsessed with obtaining a title than reporting samples.

Also, I hope that this time you actually read the forums rules and the instructions on how to report samples in the right sections.