Is there a cleaner for the Anti-Ransomeware Beta?

Imageman200

Is there a cleaner for the Anti-Ransomeware? 

I'm having so many problems related to the SW I just want to be done with the Beta, Some examples:

Ignores some programs that I have added to Exclusions and puts me in the Reboot Required loop thereby deleting the executable files requiring re installation.

An example is the "Multiplicity' program allowing multiple computer control using a single mouse and keyboard has been completely disabled and does not work after re installation.

Many conflicts with McAfee.

Restore operation failure.

All the many files that have been quarantined over the past week are false positives, and though this is installed on my test PC, I don't have time to continue dealing with the issues.

I am a loyal Malwarebytes products user so please don't take this as a complaint. I just underestimated the amount of time it would take to participate - Best, Bob

A simple uninstall of the application will remove all files and registry keys.

Please take the time to read our update post on Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware and the False Positives issues. This post also goes into detail about what to expect for BETA 3 update which will fix a lot of the reported issues. Thanks!

Dealing with FPs and preparing for beta3: