Using windows 7 sp1 64bit.  Within an hour of installing the beta, I got a bsod.  Not sure if it was associated with the beta, but it seems to be pretty coincidental.

Hello Exfso:

Since this is the first reported BSOD in this sub-forum, the observation may be a coincidence indeed.

If you would like to pursue the BSOD occurrence further though, please read the Locked/Pinned topic near the top of this subforum: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista.

Then please attach the 2 requested zipped files and the 13 answers for the requested computer/system information.

Thank you.

I got another BSOD about 20 mins later, totally had to do a system restore.  Just seems too  much of a coincidence. 

Hello Exfso:

I still encourage you to follow the BSOD procedure I outlined above.

Thank you.

Please take the time to read our update post on Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware and the False Positives issues. This post also goes into detail about what to expect for BETA 3 update which will fix a lot of the reported issues. Thanks!

Dealing with FPs and preparing for beta3:

Just for information, I have not had any BSOD's since I removed the Beta version. To me at least it appears as though it was the culprit.

Hello Exfso:

Even though MBARW has now been removed, please check for the existence and the contents of the following Windows 7 directory:

%SystemRoot%\Minidump\ typically C:\Windows\Minidump\

If any .dmp files exist, whose dates & times correspond to those of the system's BSOD occurrences and MBARW was installed, please zip them individually and attach them to your next reply.

Was any of the diagnostic information recorded that appeared as the BSOD screen was displaying?

Additionally or alternatively, please follow the instructions for Log Set 1 only.

Thank you for beta testing and your feedback.

Hello Exfso:

Even though MBARW has now been removed, please check for the existence and the contents of the following Windows 7 directory:

%SystemRoot%\Minidump\ typically C:\Windows\Minidump\

If any .dmp files exist, whose dates & times correspond to those of the system's BSOD occurrences and MBARW was installed, please zip them individually and attach them to your next reply.

Was any of the diagnostic information recorded that appeared as the BSOD screen was displaying?

Additionally or alternatively, please follow the instructions for Log Set 1 only.

Thank you for beta testing and your feedback.

I have checked and there is no .dmp files shown, the folder is empty. I have done the download for log set 1 and attached is the txt file plus one additional that Farbar generated

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Sadly we cannot tell with MBARW was the cause with either the dump files or the log files. If you would like to give the beta another shot, 2 new updates have been released since this issue. If not we really appreciate your feedback!