Need help with ads

McOwnage

I am a lifetime member it seems that since Malwarebytes Anti-Malware went subscription based, I have had ads at the bottom of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware window.

How can I remove these ads?

I paid for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan for and remove Malware NOT to see ads about any other products you have. If I wanted to see ads I would have stayed with the free version.

Jamie

post-198832-0-65508000-1454126366_thumb.

Greetings and welcome,

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to disable the ads and information displayed at the bottom of the UI during scans, however this is one of the areas under review that will likely be changed in our next major release which will likely include several updates and improvements to the user interface and user experience.

Also, not as an excuse but simply as an explanation as to why the particular information/ad shows up that you see in the image you posted is to inform potential business users who might be running the home Premium or free version of our product who are unaware that we have separate licensing for businesses that in fact we do offer licensing and products specifically for business environments as we discovered some time ago that many business customers were actually using the Premium (home) or free version, completely unaware that we had such offerings and information like this in our product actually led to a very large number of conversions to the appropriate business licensing once they became aware of that fact thanks to info like this, though as I said, this likely is something which will be changed as not to annoy our home users who have purchased licenses.