I can't start Anti-Ransomware

draph91

Hello draph91:

Please create the following files for developer analysis:

Create a ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\.
Create another ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\.

Please attach the above zipped files to your next reply and then do a conventional uninstall & reinstall of MBARW 0.9.5.304 and include the status of the system's issue in your next reply.

Thank you.

Hello draph91:

Create a ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\.

Create another ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\.

Please attach the above zipped files to your next reply and then do a conventional uninstall & reinstall of MBARW 0.9.5.304 and include the status of the system's issue in your next reply.

Thank you.

I've ready uninstalled and reinstalled the program

correction: I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the program

Hello draph91:

Thank you.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the program, will sending you zip files still help you? 

Hello draph91:

Yes - please reply with your zipped log directories as they were preserved even through the reinstall process.

Then it is likely best for the MBARW developers to weigh-in at that point.

Thank you draph91.

Hello draph91:

Yes - please reply with your zipped log directories as they were preserved even through the reinstall process.

Thank you draph91.

ok how do I zip them, could you provide a link please? 

Hello draph91:

How to Zip a file or folder.

To compress (or zip) a file or folder:

• Locate the file or folder that needs to be compressed.
  • Single-right-click the file or folder, then move the display's pointer to hover over Send to, and then single-left-click Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, single-right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.

Reference: Compress and uncompress files (zip files)

Thank you.

Hello draph91:

Thank you draph91.

Hello draph91:

• Single-right-click the file or folder, move the display's pointer to hover over Send to, and then single-left-click Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, single-right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.

Thank you.

I can't find the logs, are they hidden?

how do 

draph,

You actually will not have these logs because you havent been able to correctly start the application. If you have restarted already it seems that their is some type of firewall, policy, or security application blocking your access to the servers. Please either disable any security software during the install, or install in safemode with networking. Thanks!

Hello draph91:

• Single-right-click the file or folder, then move the display's pointer to hover over Send to, and then single-left-click Compressed (zipped) folder.

Thank you.

I can't find the logs, are they hidden?

how do I add attachments?

draph,

You actually will not have these logs because you havent been able to correctly start the application. If you have restarted already it seems that their is some type of firewall, policy, or security application blocking your access to the servers. Please either disable any security software during the install, or install in safemode with networking. Thanks!

so I'll have to uninstall and reinstall it again?!

draph,

what do you mean by "with neworking?"

You may not need to reinstall again, but it would be best to strart fresh in SafeMode.

What i mean by networking is when you attempt to boot into SafeMode there are 3 options to choose Safemode, Safemode with networking, and safemode with command prompt. You would choose safemode with networking here.

Hello draph91:

When you get to the point where you wish to attach file(s) to your thread, the following should be helpful.

How To Attach File(s) To Your Reply

NOTE: If the file(s) to be attached are less than 30 MB in size, and total less than 488.96 MB, all compression and/or consolidation steps are strongly discouraged.

However, if the IP.Board forum software denies the file type(s) to be uploaded, those file(s) may be individually zipped and retried.

• In the lower-right corner of the "Reply to this topic" Web Form's message box, single-left-click the More Reply Options button. It's just to the right of Post.
  • At the bottom of the new window, find the Attach Files aids.
  • Single-left-click the Choose Files... button (lower-left, just to the right of the vertical paper clip image).
  • In the next window that opens, navigate to the file you are requested to attach.
  • Left-double-click the file to select it. This step may take a variable amount of time to complete.
  • Near the right side of the pane, single-left-click the Add to Post button.
  • Repeat steps 3 through 6 for any additionally requested files.
  • Single-left-click Add Reply to send the reply message with your attached file(s).
Thank you.

You may not need to reinstall again, but it would be best to strart fresh in SafeMode.

What i mean by networking is when you attempt to boot into SafeMode there are 3 options to choose Safemode, Safemode with networking, and safemode with command prompt. You would choose safemode with networking here.

well I did what you said but there was a message saying it could not start