hydrokb

Who needs Ransomware when you have MBARW?

Sooo MBARW totally botched my computer.  I can't log on to Windows anymore under my primary profile, and I can't even figure out what MBARW deleted, because it is constantly crashing.  I will probably be able to restore it, but this is a pretty bad "false positive".  I feel like I just gave my computer an auto-immune disorder.  Uninstalling MBARW, let me know when you have an actual Beta version, not a buggy, life-ruining Alpha.  Thanks!

Sorry this happened to you, and we will be investigating this very quickly.

Please remember that this is a BETA, and it should not be ran in a production enviroment like your real machine. This is the first error that has been reported to have caused a PC crash, so be patient with us as we sort this out :) Thanks!

Well glad I could be of service!  Fortunately, there were no long-term consequences, and I am back up and running after a bit of a scramble this morning.  

Good to hear.  Please let me know via PM which files were quarantined if you get a chance.  I would like to be sure there won't be repercussions down the line.  Thanks!