Flags 360 Total Security A/V Updater

AplusBruce

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! It looks like you are having issues with some type of false positive. In order to fix this issue the quickest way possible we will need to collect some files to review for information.

Please follow the steps below:

1.) Hold down the Windows Key(Flag Button) + Press "R". If done correctly a "Run Box" will appear.

2.) Type or copy and paste the following in the "Run Box" textbox: "%programdata%\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware" (Include the quotes)

3.) If the last step was done correctly, you will see an explorer window with some files in. Please highlight all files in this directory by Clicking and Holding the left mouse button and hovering over all files.

4.) With all files selected, right click any files and click "Send To" >> "Compressed (Zipped) Folder".

5.) If done correctly, you will have a new zip file. Rename this "MBARWFILES".

6.) At this point upload the MBARWFILES.zip to this thread through the attach file option. If the file is too large, please upload it to a sharing link site like Dropbox, Box, etc.

Thanks! If you need any help please dont hesitate to ask.

I've noticed one minor issue and one glaring bug.

1. When I file is automatically quarantined, there's no option to upload the file to you for analysis, this must be implemented.

2. I've been using 360 Security for a year now without any incidents so I'm highly dubious about the accuracy of the program.

post-198475-0-44852400-1453851151_thumb.

Quote : "2. I've been using 360 Security for a year now without any incidents so I'm highly dubious about the accuracy of the program."

Please, it's a beta, not going to be a program that is noted for accuracy as of yet.

But as with all Malwarebytes products, once finished it will be a cut above. So please be respectful, these dev's are some of the best in their fields.

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta 2 has been released, download or update now!

(If you have MBARW installed it should prompt to update)

Information:

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (BETA) 0.9.5

Improvements:

• Improved rules to prevent false positives on legitimate software

Issues Fixed:

• Fixed issue that interfered with proper detection of latest CryptoWall 4 variant