Got new activation code but nowhere to enter it

Scine

Hi

Just renewed MBAE subscription for another year. Got a new activation code but MBAE is already activated and in premium mode and does not allow you to enter a new code.

Do I need to enter the new code or will it "just work" anyway?

PS.

The mail from Cleverbridge said:

Unfortunately, we have not yet received your payment. Please make your payment within the next days or change your payment option below, otherwise your subscription will be deactivated.

Even though this was the first indication my subscription time was about to expire. jfyi

Regards

Chris

Hello Scine,

Let me suggest  you contact the Customer Success help desk here.

Provide your detail there and our renewal experts will be happy to help you.

This forum is not able to provide guidance about renewal issue or activation issues.

What I can advise you though, is that a license subscription renewal does not involve a change of license "activation".

• Staff

Hi Scine,

unfortunately we don't have a method currently in the MBAE UI to enter a new license key. We are working on that at the moment for a future version.

In the meantime you don't have to worry about entering the new license information as from a license control/blacklisting perspective we know that you've renewed and your old license is valid for the period you've renewed for. So there's nothing else you need to do from your end.

Thanks again for trusting Malwarebytes and let me know if there's anything else we can help with.