KenW

Tracker Software----- PDF-XChange Editor

Scan log. I did not quarantine.

This was not in yesterdays log.

Scan log.txt

Thanks

We'll review this and fix if needed.

Can you zip and attach the sample C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\Update\TrackerUpdate.exe please?

Hi and thanks for reporting this KenW

Confirmed these are  False Positive detections and will get fixed on the next update cycle.

I have the same problem. Malwarebytes thinks PDF X-Change Viewer and Editor are infected. Kaspesky Internet Security 2016 thinks they are just fine.

I have attached my log file.

I too had what I'm almost sure is a false positive involving Tracker Software today.  I've had this software on my computer for years, and I run MBAM scans just about every day.  MBAM has never objected to it before.  Suddenly today it found 488 problems.  I've attached MBAM's log, with my username omitted for privacy.

mbam_trackerFP1.txt

bobber269,

You have to click on Attach this file after you've said you want to attach a file and have selected the file.  It's not exactly obvious--I recall having the same problem once.  [Ah, I see you figured it out.]