MBAM Enterprise detected as Trojan by MSE

We have installed MBAM and Anti-Exploit Enterprise on all our client machines here along with Microsoft Security Essential (Windows 7, 64 bit). We have not had any troubles at all for the last 1,5 year. However, since last month, we have around 10 machines, randomly freezes when log in on both network account and local admin account. Upon booting from safe mode, MSE shows that it detects a trojan called Behavior:Win32/Teerac.gen!A.

WWk8FX6.png

In Event Viewer, I got this message:

AZ91QsU.png

Any solution to fix this? Thanks. 

According to the VirusTotal results, Microsoft doesn't detect that file as being malicious. Is it possible to update manually the Microsoft Security Essentials définitions on one computer, then scan the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder directly to see if it still picks mbamservice.exe as being malicious? If it does, then you should report that false positive to Microsoft directly. I think David posted the link to use in your other thread which I just noticed.